Footskills are the basic unit of the game... good footskills = confidence = success = LOVE of the game!
Every season, BRYC offers a Footskills program led by Coach Bill Crewick. It's a great program and a great way to get your player ready for the coming season. Whether this is your first time or 10th time participating, the skill work is always worth it. Coach Bill does a fabulous job tailoring each session to the group.
Here are the details of the Footskills Program:
- Days/Dates: We were not able to work out dates/field for Fall 2022. We will return with Spring Break Footskills in 2023.
- Times: APPROXIMATE breakdown of sessions (the actual breakdown depends on what the registration is):
- 9:00 - 10:00 am - U4-U7
- 10:30 - 11:30 am - U8-U11
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm - U12 and up
- Field: To be confirmed (usually we have footskills on the blacktop behind King's Glen Elementary)
- Cost: $20 (for all 4 hours - can be paid by check or cash at the first session)
- Registration: to register, email the BRYC Training Director.
- Bring: water, soccer ball, wear sneakers (not cleats), day 1 bring BRYC's Medical Form.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the Training Director, Joan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org